Cool Marine / Cool Life DC 12/24 V Boat/Yacht and Caravan Refrigerators meet your needs perfectly with its large volume and compact size for areas of use where the smallest centimeter is important such as boats, yachts and caravans. With its safety systems, it works in full harmony and efficiency with all the vehicles and devices it powers and supplies. With the quality of materials used in its production and the technologies it adopts, it serves with the same stability for many years with leading efficiency compared to its competitors.
The strong insulation material, which disconnects the frozen food stored for later consumption from the outside world where there are temperature fluctuations that can break the cold chain, keeps your food and beverages at the same temperature for a long time even if the power is cut off, allowing you to consume your food at the desired time and freshness.
Our design marvel boat/yacht and caravan refrigerators, which we complete with a super silent and highly efficient compressor that we supply from world-proven companies, represent our 40 years of experience in terms of comfort and lifetime.
If you need a high-volume, compact and featured refrigerator in your yacht or caravan, Cool Marine / Cool Life is the boat / yacht and caravan refrigerator you are looking for. By freezing all the food you need for a long journey, you can freely devote your time to your trip for a long time without the need to shop to refresh your supplies.
With Cool Marine / Cool Life CM260 lt, which is specially produced for the need for a refrigerator with a large volume but compact dimensions that will not take up much space in your boat or caravan, your stored food always remains the same freshness thanks to its powerful compressor and large freezer chamber.
Thanks to its high-tech thermal insulation, you can organize your refrigerator, which cools with little energy consumption, according to your needs. Its cooling performance and stable operation will amaze you.
Whether you are planning a nature trip or a blue cruise that will last for days, you can rest assured if you have a Cool Marine / Cool Life with 260 liters with you.
Our refrigerator, which can cool up to -20 degrees much faster than its competitors and keep your food fresh at +10 degrees, has 2 different compartments, freezer and refrigerator, which can be adjusted to different degrees. The upper compartment is a deep freezer.
The highly efficient compressor, which works with whisper-quiet sound, will surprise you with its performance and will work with the same stability and efficiency even after years.
Glass shelves and door shelves make it easy to store your food. Our boat/yacht and caravan refrigerator, the source of freshness and freshness that we have created for you, will allow you to use every inch of the storage chamber reserved for you.
Cool Marine / Cool Life CM260 Boat / Yacht and Caravan Refrigerator cools by saving energy and keeps your food and drinks at the same temperature for a long time even when not connected to energy.
With Cool marine/Cool Life, every feature is developed based on your experience, making your journeys more enjoyable and comfortable.
Operation can be carried out between -20 and +10 degrees. Two separate temperature orders can be given to two separate compartments.
Leave the cooling to your Cool Marine/Cool Life refrigerator and enjoy yourself. Combining large throughput and efficient performance with great storage capability, the Cool Marine/Cool Life CM260 lt Boat/Yacht and Caravan Refrigerator can easily fit anywhere thanks to its compact size.
CM 260 Boat, Yacht and Caravan Refrigerator Features
- Industry leader with low power consumption.
- Sikelan brand high efficiency compressor with low noise
- Adjustable temperature level
- Large interior volume
- Super cooling and insulation
- It is ahead of its competitors with its large capacity.
- Automatic defrost
- Height adjustable feet
- Fixed rear legs
- Removable and cleanable door bands
- Steel door hinges
- In-cabinet lighting
- Battery Protection
- Glass shelves
- Relocatable shelves that can be organized
- Optional 220V Adapter
- R600a safe and A++ refrigerant
- Stainless steel
- Cooling range -20° to +10°
Cool Life / Cool Marine products performance standards are made in accordance with TSE EN ISO 15502 Cooling devices standard. Safety tests of the products are carried out according to EN60335-1 and EN60335-2-24 Cooling Devices standard.
Please inform us in advance for productions that meet the military standards of NATO, WHO, UNDP or other organizations.
For productions that meet the standards of the World Health Organization (WHO) or humanitarian organizations, please ask us in advance.
Suggestions for increased performance of your refrigerator:
- Do not fill your refrigerator more than 60% full. Air must be circulated for performance.
- Make sure that the refrigerator door is fully closed.
- Do not fill your refrigerator by wiping. Prevent the door from bulging when closed. Do not apply pressure if the door does not close fully.
- Pre-cool food and drinks if possible to use less energy.
- Take care when storing in our refrigerators with removable baskets. Do not squeeze with pressure, you may damage the tub.
- Be careful not to open the door too often. Each time you open the door, you cause your refrigerator to lose heat. Do not act quickly when opening and closing.
- You can improve performance by using ice molds.
- Do not expose to direct sunlight.
- Leave the compressor area free, do not close it.
- Before plugging in the Cool Life / Cool Marine Refrigerator and turning it on, check the inside and outside for any cracks or damage. The user is responsible for any damage noticed afterwards.
-If there is damage to the outer box of the product when receiving it from the cargo, do not take delivery and keep a report. Document the product box with photos and video recordings. If there is damage and malfunction by checking the product, make a report and continue the procedure by contacting 0236 235 0680 and registering the Damaged Defective Product.
-After receiving your Cool Life / Cool Marine Refrigerator, keep it flat for 6 hours and do not connect the energy. After 6 hours you can plug it in.